- 2013-03-13 Playscan™ now available for the offshore gambling sector, raising the global standards within Responsible Gambling
- 2013-03-01 Strategic Account Manager recruitment at Playscan AB
- 2013-02-21 Playscan AB appoints new CEO
- 2013-01-16 Dr Richard Wood commences the evaluation of the effectiveness of Playscan™ - Consumer Protection System
- 2012-12-19 Norsk Tipping launches online games next year with the Responsible Gambling System Playscan™
News & Press
Playscan™ is a business intelligence-tool for consumer protection. It administers information that can help and develop a sustainable relationship between the operator and the player.
Playscan AB strives to create a sustainable and healthy gambling environment for the player and the operator, by delivering a cutting edge CSR solution.
Playscan AB is a subsidiary of Svenska Spel that delivers unique specialised custom-made solutions in the field of Responsible Gambling and Corporate Social Responsibility (’CSR’) tools towards the global e-gaming market.
The company was created in a development and research project between Svenska Spel, ICU Intelligence and Spelinstitutet. The project was looking at the possibility of using technology, data and behavioural sciences, to build the ultimate responsible gaming tool.Read more
- +46 (0)31 7995232
- Address & Map